You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord
Forever.
Psalm 23: 5-6 NKJV

Friday, July 14, 2017

Man down

We are back in the woods.
The week before we got here I had been sick.
Eight years ago I had surgery to help a problem. Eight years later its back. To top it off I'm now allergic to the 2 super-biotics I took for years to stop the infections. 
I was hoping here in the woods I'd feel better and I did a few days.
Until it stopped me in my tracks. I nearly ended up in the hospital. By the Grace of God alone and my 4 super heroes I made it through.
I just don't want another surgery, I had a code blue after the last one. I hate surgery.

                                                     Kitty working on her Etymology.

 Lysa loves her sleeping arrangement here. The kids can bring more things up without worry about where are we going to put it!
All 4 are doing Etymology up here and switch off to Math at home. Sweet Lysa helped correct books for her siblings while I was sick.

Faith, always ready to help with the animals when I'm sick. Those are butterfly lights on the ceiling, from their sister Molly who passed away.

This year they are 15 and 16. So grown up!

 No pictures of sweet Isaiah. He took the pictures I'm posting. He wanted to show his burning "barrel". We don't have campfires in the woods like we did at the lake. We do burn every other evening papers from the trash. That's his job. A campfire in the woods is more dangerous. We don't have the time to maintain it. We have our small "kettle" we throw a bit of wood in once in a while.

                                   Lysa has started mowing. She loves it. She's very good at it too!

We had rain for 3 days. One day Lysa started mowing and the skies opened and just poured on her!
This day it didn't rain!

They need to learn the upkeep for when this property is theirs. :o) Lysa said if she inherits the house she'll never sell it. :o) I think she should sell it. But I don't think they should sell the Lodge. :o)

((((HUGS))) to all, thanx for visiting! God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. So nice to see you up there and enjoying some down time. So sorry you have been so sick. That is never good or fun. Especially on vacation. Glad you are on the mend now. I pray you heal totally and don't have any problems anymore. Love seeing all the pictures. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much for your prayers. The kids are so big now it feels like I'm needed so little! But of course I know they still need me! :o) It is great to be here. Such a gift from God! (((HUGS)))

      Delete

We love comments! Please be kind :o)