You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord
Forever.
Psalm 23: 5-6 NKJV

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Our Lord takes care of EVERYTHING!

                                                   (above this half of the kitchen- done!)

There are days when I am in complete AWE! of EVERYTHING God does for me! Every single thing He does for me..............for us..........for every living breathing person. ALWAYS, CONSTANT! CONTINUAL care of us! Never ceasing nor forsaking!

He even GIFTS us the things we didn't even know we needed!

When we sorted through our 25 years of accumulations at the Lake. Things that were given to me from my mom, old things from home. We had to donate a lot of things in order to be able to move to the woods. We were moving to a bigger space, but we needed less.

We weren't even sure what we needed. Silly us, God knew.

(above behind the screen the commode- our bathroom for SP so she doesn't have to walk to the outhouse)

I trusted God would guide us. But He did more than guide us. He delighted our hearts by answering prayers, and showing us we are not doing this alone. He answered prayers not even prayed yet.

I was over thinking things hoping for the best. Forgetting to turn to Him at every concern. Even though I know that He is always here. My human heart is fickle. When difficulties come, how easily I forget.

Now I REJOICE ALL DAY LONG. Shake my head with AWE and wonder. Lord, really? You never cease taking time for my little needs? You took time for my little tiny needs? When my mind is in tune with Him as it should be, I can see where God was thinking of and caring for so many of my needs years before they were needed! OH! To be so LOVED by Him!
And He LOVES us ALL this deeply.

(to the left commode "room", ahead 2 very old falling apart dressers (one was my sisters as a kid, she's 57!) hold odds and ends. TV from 5th wheel on an old microwave cart. Two TVs and a DVD player died this week! SP must have TV. ;o) We will need to get her a back up TV when we get home.)

So often I find it's not big things He shows me I need. He is so often answering my constant little prayers in BIG ways!!

Truthfully these last 5 years we've waited on so many big prayers to be answered the way we expected or hoped. But He answered them in ways we do not understand. We accept His Wisdom is Greater than ours. We know He is answering His way and doing exactly what is best.

Its the hundreds of little things He does for me every day; that leaves me breathless with AWE at the end of the day. As my faith grows stronger, I can "see" Him moving in our lives more clearly. It's fascinating and it's a GIFT. I have been a Christian for 38 years.

 (My newly made by me curtains. :o) The sun was so bright even with the shade down- hard to see them. Samson in front of my Grandma's curio from the 70's made of plastic- cool huh! It was in my living room 40 years. Kitchen prep area a work in progress!)

We have had 2 amazing weeks of JOY up here. Two weeks worshiping Him and forgetting about the joy stealers that plagued us as we drove up here two weeks ago . We will go home and return to these challenges refreshed in His LOVE. I know it's still a battle, as satan never rests. And for whatever reason we suffer, I am holding on to His Hand with renewed HOPE and JOY. GOD IS ALWAYS WITH ME! ;o) PRAISE God!

                                           These little faces say it all. JOY!! OUR JOY!!
                                           UNCONTAINABLE JOY IN THE LORD!!

I wrote this to encourage anyone needing strength/faith. One thing I have learned well over the years is that we ALL need encouragement to build our faith/strength. I have received the gift of encouragement from so many. I feel the need to pass it on. (((HUGS))) God is Good!

2 comments:

  1. We are all so blessed by Gods faithfulness. Most people never slow down or look around enough to see His hand helping and providing. I am sure I am guilty of it myself. I too am so grateful for His daily provisions and help. I could not do what we do with out His help moment by moment. He is so faithful. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't deserve it, we can't earn it and He will never stop loving us! My heart is humbled and overwhelmed by JOY! God is Good! Praise God!! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please be kind :o)