You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord
Forever.
Psalm 23: 5-6 NKJV

Monday, December 26, 2016

Goodbye December 2016

                                 (Violet looking for trouble! ;o)
Welcome to our new blog!

We have 4 teens (1 boy, 3 girls) ages 13,13,14, and 16 who want to "share" their photos, their lives and their Beliefs. It was time for a change.

Our "old" blog was a history of the last 5-6 years of their lives. Unfortunately it was abused by readers who were not invited. And those "creepy" readers ruined it for everybody. I had 2 choices. Shut down or start a new.
The "4" wanted to keep posting, so here we are. United in Christ, Giving God the Glory!

I hope everyone had wonderful Holidays. We sure did! JOY was the biggest part of everyday! Above was our Thanksgiving Duck. I do not care for duck. But this duck was the most delicious that I've ever eaten! We ordered one for Christmas too, but sadly the distributer dropped the ball and we had to have leftovers Christmas Day.
But its the company you keep, not the food you eat, and we were surrounded by His LOVE eating our left overs!
 
Since we have been de-cluttering and donating things from the last 40 years of kids growing up here; we found some fun projects the "4" teens wanted to do now!
One project was decorated clothing with "gems", silver and gold studs.



C decorated a Star Trek New Generation design on a shirt.
C likes Captain Picard. ugh! ;o)

 Z did his initial on his cooking apron.

They were very creative. This is a craft I would not enjoy. I could never have come up with such creative ideas for this tool.
They also worked on foam crafts and decorated around the house.
Since I had surgery I could not get the winter themed decorations out.

Thank You for visiting our new blog. (((HUG))) Please visit often!
                                         ~~~*~~~

There is one who makes himself rich, yet has nothing;
And one who makes himself poor, yet has great riches.
The ransom of a man’s life is his riches,
But the poor does not hear rebuke.
The light of the righteous rejoices,
But the lamp of the wicked will be put out.
10 By pride comes nothing but strife,
But with the well-advised is wisdom.
11 Wealth gained by dishonesty will be diminished,
But he who gathers by labor will increase.
12 Hope deferred makes the heart sick,
But when the desire comes, it is a tree of life.
13 He who despises the word will be destroyed,
But he who fears the commandment will be rewarded.
Proverbs 13:7-13 NKJV

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you have continued blogging. Hugs and Prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Dear precious friend! (((HUG)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. (((HUGS))) and prayers Gracias! :o)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please be kind :o)